Our staff provides exemplary assistance to hospitals by customizing and coordinating programs to meet each individual hospital’s needs. They provide education, support, and operational assistance when needed.
Our Hospital Services Department processes and fills orders for allograft tissue. In addition they:
- Assist hospital staff with basic information about the allografts they select for each patient
- Are available 24/7/365 to handle emergency requests
- Our Account Specialists work closely with hospital personnel to:
- Provide distributor sales training
- Provide sales support for hospital administration
- Provide relationship management for hospitals, distributors and GPO’s
- Provide continual support and consultation services on the Joint Commission standards, FDA regulations, other federal & state regulations, AORN Recommended Practices, AATB standards and applicable LifeLink SOP’s
- Offer continuing education programs for hospital staff relating to allograft usage
- Provide surgeon consultation to discuss allograft needs
- Provide allograft tracking and analysis
- Provide personalized group/practice presentations based on need
- Offer onsite technical support when requested
LifeLink Tissue Bank is committed to providing excellence in education through professional education programs. Continuing education opportunities are available for medical professionals in hospitals that use LifeLink tissue. Programs may be custom designed to meet the needs of the hospital staff.
- Programs cover topics ranging from changes in regulatory standards to the latest technological advancements in tissue utilization
- Programs range from one to five contact hours of continuing education credit
- LifeLink Tissue Bank’s continuing education programs award contact hours through the Association of perioperative Registered Nurses, Inc. (AORN), an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation
Accredited programs are offered in various states or at LifeLink Tissue Bank to coincide with tours of our technical facilities. Medical education programs can be customized on request.
A comprehensive tracking system is essential for adequate identification of recipients should an adverse reaction occur. The FDA, the Joint Commission, and our Hospital Participation Agreement mandate complete tracking records of distributed allografts.
To facilitate this process, attached to each packaged allograft is an Allograft Implant Record to be completed and returned to LifeLink Tissue Bank upon implantation. Our Professional Services staff can assist your hospital in developing a tracking system that will meet the requirements of the Joint Commission and the FDA.
Patient Matched Meniscus
To learn more information about Patient Matched Meniscus, please click here.